Payment Information

> Financial Aid
Students are encouraged to view their account balance, payment schedule, and make payments from their student portal.

Business Office:

Student Financial Services
Office Hours:
Mon-Thu 9AM-6PM
Fri 9AM-5PM

Payment Due Dates

Payment for each term is due in full one week before the start of the term (new students) or on the 15th of the month in which the term begins (continuing students). Payment due dates and balances are shown on the students preliminary award plan and on the student portal.

A $25 late fee will be assessed each payment plan due date (monthly) if the payment owed is not received in full. The Business Office will issue a stipend/refund check for credit balances (overpayments) on the students account.

Past due payments may result in the students account being placed on hold which would prevent the student from registering for classes and requesting transcripts.

Payment Plans

Students can establish a monthly payment plan at no additional charge.  The plan will extend cash payments owed evenly over the academic year (2 terms or 8 months) with payments due on the 15th of each month.

A $25 late fee will be assessed each payment plan due date (monthly) if the payment owed is not received in full. Please contact the Financial Aid Department at if you would like to establish a payment plan.

Payment Methods

Students can make payments via any of the following methods:

credit/debit card or bank transfer on the students web portal under the “My Finances” tab.
check (payable to Cogswell College)
Personal Paypal account by sending payment to and referencing the students first + last name
Cash (at the Business Office)
Credit/debit card over the phone by calling the Business Office

All college students requesting housing must complete the COVID Addendum

prior to move-in.

When you’re ready to apply or just want more information about getting started, visit our Admissions section. Or give us a call at 800.264.7955. We'll be happy to help you find details on college application requirements, school tuition and navigating the financial aid process.

If you are currently in college housing, you need to submit one of the two forms to either indicate your intent to renew for the next term, or to vacate at the end of this trimester.